Transportation—Crated & Uncrated Millwork, Display and FF&E
Aire-Ride is committed to provide you with the transportation logistic solution that works best for you and your business from start to finish. We are leaders in the transportation of crated and palletized or loose (uncrated) millwork, Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment (FF&E) and exhibit displays across North America. Please visit our options below and then give us a call.
Aire-Ride can manage your shipment of palletized freight across the state or across the continent.
Our services include:
- Air ride suspension equipped trucks and trailers.
Ensuring your items travel as smoothly as possible, reducing the risk of damage.
- 53’ trailers as well as 22’, 24’ & 26’ straight trucks
- Lift gates, ramps and pallet jacks
- Time-critical deliveries
- Inside delivery
- Packing debris removal and off-site disposal
- Route Optimization
- Transportation Project Management & Vendor Coordination
Choosing our uncrated, blanket-wrapped option is a cost saver without sacrificing safety or customer service.
Your goods—from retail displays and casino fixtures to kiosk items and high value products (HVP)–are carefully wrapped in reusable thick blankets, making them more easily packable and thereby taking up less room in the truck or reducing the number of trucks needed to complete the job.
Also, the total weight of your shipment is lowered substantially; time and labor costs for installation are reduced; and the hassle of crate and packing material disposal and the environmental impact of building crates are eliminated.
Our uncrated, blanket wrap transportation service includes:
- Careful strapping and decking of all your wrapped items.
- Liftgates and ramps–If your site has no docks or is not accessible by tractor trailer, we offer safe, hassle-free curbside delivery with liftgates or ramps.
- Inside delivery and set up – We deliver directly inside, set in place and remove all packing debris. We have extensive experience delivering to malls and museums, and understand their clearance and time restrictions.
- Vendor shop deliveries inside larger retailers directly to sales pad.
Less Than Truckload (LTL) Services for Crated and Uncrated Items
Less than truckload freight shipping (LTL) is used for the transportation of small shipments or when freight doesn’t require the use of an entire trailer. This shipping method can be used when freight weighs between 150 and 15,000 pounds, or when the freight would be more than 12’ to 15’ of trailer space. Our LTL services provide you with flexible, smart solutions at competitive rates to meet your specific requirements and scheduling needs for crated or uncrated items.
LTL freight rates vary based on a number of factors including the type of freight being shipped (freight class), as well as its dimensions and the distance it will travel. LTL shipping allows multiple shippers to share space on the same truck. This service also includes inside delivery and packing debris removal and off-site disposal, if needed.
FF&E Made Easy
Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment (FF&E) are a vital part of most businesses. Aire-Ride understands this importance. We handle FF&E transportation and logistics for retail stores, museums, casinos and much more! If you are looking to renovate or open a new facility, our experienced project managers can assist you in designing a program to deliver your products safely, on time and on budget. We can even help with setup and installation.
Rest assured, no matter which service you choose, your shipment will be safe with us—and you will be able to track its progress every step of the way.